users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Using JAXB2 for Saml2 development

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk_at_kohsuke.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 10:32:57 -0800

Hi,

in the future please consider directing your questions to
users_at_jaxb.dev.java.net.

I think your problem is really just a schema error, and nothing to do
with JAXB yet. I recommend you get yourself a schema editor and first
check the correctness of your schema.

Also try the "-nv" option in XJC and see if that gives you a better
error message. These error messages from Xerces are sometimes very
confusing.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi