users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Re: ValidationEvent class version problem: class file has wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0

From: <Anthony.Holland_at_barclayscapital.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 16:46:56 -0000

Thanks Marcos. Yes, I would love to use Java 1.5 but unfortunately I
need to generate source for Java 1.4, so I have to pass those parameters
(source="1.0" and target="1.0" and include the jaxb1-impl.jar

If I do as you did I get generated source code that compiles without a
problem - under Java 1.5

Is it possible the the wrong version of this class file has been built
into the library release and that I'm the first one to use it for
JAXB1.0? I'm not even sure why the compiler is checking the class
version. I will try rebuilding the libraries from the source.