users@jaxb.java.net

Re: xjc plugin: How to access enumeration value jxb:javadoc bindings?

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 10:52:47 -0800

Peter Lynch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that passing javadoc from xsd jxb:javadoc tags to enumeration values
> is currently not supported by xjc ( at least it doesn't work for me). This led
> me to try writing a plugin that would do it.

Err, that actually sounds like a bug. So you'd probably want to change
the RI, instead of doing it as a plugin (so that we can incorporate your
change :-) :-)

I looked at the code, and it does seem to contain some code already,
like CEnumConstant.javadoc. So I guess for some reason this field is not
populated properly.