users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Help with maven 2 plugin for jaxb 1.x

From: Todd Nine <todd.nine_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:06:15 -0500

Thanks Aleksei, that got me up and running. I'm unable to parse the schema
I'm given, I receive a lot of errors like the following

"[ERROR] XJC while parsing schema(s)
file:/C:/development/pefcu/legacystatements/src/main/xsd/2001_IFX110.xsd[950,20]:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: (Relevant to above error) another
"BankAcctFeatLimitType" is generated from here.

However I'm able to run it through the 2.0 plug-in successfully. Is there a
configuration parameter I need to set?

Thanks,
Todd