users@jaxb.java.net

Help with maven 2 plugin for jaxb 1.x

From: Todd Nine <todd.nine_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 12:32:45 -0500

Hi all,
  I'm trying to get the plug in for maven 2 and JAXB 1 to work. However I'm
having a difficult time getting it from the repository. I've followed the
directions here

https://maven-jaxb1-plugin.dev.java.net/nonav/plugin-docs/usage.html

However, I'm unable to download the plug in. I have a couple of questions.

1. Shouldn't there be a <pluginRespository> ... directive so maven 2 knows
where to download the plug in from?

2. I removed the version from the plug-in in case it has been updated. I
still can't get it to work. I can't browse the repository listed in the
help, I get a 404 from sun's server.

https://maven2-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository

Is this the correct URL to the repository? We can't go to the jaxb
2.xsince we're limited to java
1.4 Otherwise I have no issue with using jaxb 2.0

Thanks,
Tod