users@jaxb.java.net

RE: JAXB Plugin

From: <HeruMartinus.Salim_at_infineon.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 14:17:45 +0100

Sorry I wrote it not so clear.
I mean where can I download the jar files of library in the specified
link?

And how can I start to learn about creating plugin? Step by step?
I've read the Blog of Kohsuke about this topic, but no reference where
to go on. Examples are there, but no explanation about how to download,
and the step of "compiling" etc.

Regards,
Heru