users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Making JAXBContextImpl serializable

From: Kirill Grouchnikov <kirillcool_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:07:49 -0800 (PST)

If it works correctly *and* provides a faster boot, why not make it a default option? ----- Original Message ---- From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM> To: users_at_jaxb.dev.java.net Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2006 3:02:56 PM Subject: Re: Making JAXBContextImpl serializable Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote: > I'll make a few changes and post a new 2.0 nightly. Can you rerun it > again with the new jars and send me the new profiler snapshot? I've committed changes. If you can get the nightly tomorrow morning and send me the result that would be great. Hopefully we should see some improvements. Oh, please add -Dcom.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.fastBoot=true system property for now. We'll think about a better API later. -- Kohsuke Kawaguchi Sun Microsystems kohsuke.kawaguchi_at_sun.com