users@jaxb.java.net

Re: maven-jaxb1-plugin - run xjc for test sources

From: Gregory Kick <gk5885_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 07:56:06 -0600

Hey guys,

You're definitely on track with what I was thinking. The only other
plugin that I've ever seen implement something like this is the
xmlbeans plugin, which has a whole seperate goal for it. I think that
the flag makes more sense.

As for the workaround, that's definitely doable, but slightly
inconvenient. The enitre thing isn't a huge issue for my project
right now, but it seemed simple enough to implement and useful, so I
put it out there.

Anyway, thanks for all of the work.