users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Re: ObjectFactory plugin

From: <HeruMartinus.Salim_at_infineon.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:03:07 +0100

Yup,
I've already "hack" into the jaxb sources, but can't find a way to
customize it as a plugin.
As I remember Kohsuke has once mentioned about creating a plugin to
customize ObjectFactory (thread date 6th Oct 2006, Subject: "Re:
restricting access to constructors of generated classes"), but
unfortunately didn't tell how.
So I thought there are any to do it ithout so deep "manipulating" JAXB.

Regards,
Heru