users@jaxb.java.net

XJC error message

From: <HeruMartinus.Salim_at_infineon.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:41:40 +0100

Hallo,

I have extending FieldRendererFactory, GenericFieldRenderer.

When I run my build file on ant,

It showed runtime-error message

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: Class myplugin.MyGenericFieldRenderer can
not access a member of class
com.sun.tools.xjc.generator.bean.field.SingleField with modifiers
"protected"

After that I tried to extend the class SingleClass.
Here I added the enum of Messages hard-coded into this class.

And still while parsing xml schema
I got an error message

C:\UserData\salimher\testJava\plugin\build.xml:42:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: trying to create the same field
twice: addressUnit

But I have no idea why this happens, while I don't even get the line
number where this error caused.
This schema work fine when I don't override those XJC classes.

Any idea?
Or can we show the line number causing the error using ant?

Best regards,
Heru