users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Re: XSD Data types

From: <HeruMartinus.Salim_at_infineon.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:21:16 +0100

Thanks Lexi, Kohsuke,

I think I need to learn a lot of things. :-) Great...
1 more question.
Can I add an import statement on the generated code? Because I inject a
code to my generated Code using co.implClass.direct() API, which
containing util classes such as Iterator, List, etc. And maybe would
like to add few more classes. Or maybe is there any better way to inject
code?

Best regards,
Heru