users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Equals plugin

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:03:42 -0700

I didn't know about the page but I agree with the need of both places.

Let me do some more thinking on how to combine these two. We should be
able to do it with the JSPWiki; it generates RSS feeds, it can consume
RSS feeds, and it has a plugin architecture, so we can fix it if we need
to do.

        - eduard/o