users@jaxb.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Is it a bug in JAXB RI ?]

From: Malachi de Ælfweald <malachid_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:23:05 -0700

I am able to open both the zip files you have sent... hmmm....

As far as the Issue Tracker, I went to the http://jaxb.dev.java.net site to
get the link for you -- but I noticed that the link there only allowed me to
query the database, not actually add entries... Kohsuke, do we need
different membership privileges to submit bugs?

Malachi