users@jaxb.java.net

Re: simple question

From: Kirill Grouchnikov <kirillcool_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:22:37 -0700 (PDT)

What's wrong with having to use -classpath? So many java scripts do this, why do you call this a struggle?

jason white <jason_white_01_at_hotmail.com> wrote: I am able to solve my problem by explicitly classpathing to my special
(outside of jaxb) jars on the command line. The solution proposed to have a
"Class-Path:" entry in my plugin jars' manifest does not work in any way
shape or form (for me, others might see different results of course). I
also cannot rely on the windows classpath or path entries to pick up the
jars needed evidently.

Essentially, my command line looks something like this:

java -jar ../lib/jaxb-xjc.jar -cp ../lib/xjchibernate.jar -classpath
../lib/ejb3-persistence.jar -Xhibernate schemaName.xsd

This works. For additional jars needed I am able to add multiple -classpath
entries and get good results.

Hopefully noone else has to struggle with this one.

-jason