users@jaxb.java.net

[Fwd: Is it a bug in JAXB RI ?]

From: James Mao <james.mao_at_iona.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:12:39 +0800

attached mail follows:

Hi,

    We are Celtix team[1], and we are using JAXB 2.0 EA3.
    But with the attached testcase, we have the following errors throwed
from JAXB RI.

    [java] Parsing schema error:
    [java] org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Base complex type
"RestrictedCard" is derived by restriction, while this complex type "
ard" is derived by extension. This is not currently handled by XJC, but
we are seeking input on this issue. Please report this to
the JAXB team.
    [java] Error : An rpc-literal binding in a DESCRIPTION MUST refer,
in its soapbind:body element(s), only to wsdl:part element
s) that have been defined using the type attribute.

    [java] An rpc-literal binding in a DESCRIPTION MUST refer, in its
soapbind:body element(s), only to wsdl:part element(s) that
have been defined using the type attribute.

Any help will be appreciate.

[1] http://celtix.objectweb.org/

Thanks,
James.