users@jaxb.java.net

Re: XJC plugin for custom Java names capitalization

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:47:31 -0800

Nicola Fagnani wrote:
>> If you can move your source code, IDE project files, etc under this
>> directory, that would be great. I also created www/camelcase-always
>> so that you can host documentation/jars for people to see/download.
>
> I imported the project and initial documentation into CVS. It's
> better if you check that it's all ok, I could have missed something.

Looks good to me. I was able to check out the workspace and build it
just fine. I modified the top page to add a link to
camelcase-always/index.html

I think people would appreciate if we can host a pre-built jar file in
the project website, instead of asking them to check out and build.

I can do it if you want me to do so, or you can do that and expand the
index.html to have a link to a jar. Whichever you prefer.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi