users@jaxb.java.net

Maven 2 xjc plugin - configuration settings

From: Jonathan Johnson <jonjohnson_at_mail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 00:36:53 -0500

Questions / outstanding issues about the configuration settings for Maven 2
xjc plugin:

- Ant vs Maven configuration style.
  Since this is a maven plugin it seems it should follow the maven styles
found in other m2 plugins, just my vote.

- I'm not sure of the best way to associate multiple binding files to
multiple schemas.

- Are all the configuration options covered?

- The file name pattern matching is a regular expression but does not **/*
search directory hierarchies like ant FileSet. Someone must have
implemented a FileSet like feature in other Maven 2 plugins.

- Are the defaults for the parameters acceptable?