users@jaxb.java.net

NamespaceContext"'s signer information issues when unmarshalling

From: <Magalie.Derhille_at_clearstream.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 12:24:42 +0100

Hello,

I'm running in this error message, after having googled and searched on
mailing lists for now 2 days I'm hopeless, so I posted on
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=270291&messageID=4105342
but maybe here is a more suitable place to ask for help.

I just want to unmarshall, the generation of the sources and class files
went fine, just to mention that the xsd using namespaces so I didn't need
to specify one a generation time.

Caused an ERROR
    [junit] null
    [junit] javax.xml.bind.JAXBException
    [junit] - with linked exception:
    [junit] [javax.xml.bind.JAXBException
    [junit] - with linked exception:
    [junit] [java.lang.SecurityException: class
"javax.xml.namespace.NamespaceContext"'s signer information does not match
signer information of other classes in the same package]]

print out from ant debug of the claspath:
...\external\Parser\xalan2.jar
...\external\Parser\xerces.jar
...\external\Parser\jaxp.jar
...\Logger.jar
...\commonobjectidentifierWleEjb.jar
C:\bea814\weblogic81\server\lib\ojdbc14.jar
C:\bea814\weblogic81\server\lib\weblogic.jar
...\external\Axis\axis-ant.jar
...\external\Axis\axis.jar
...\external\Axis\commons-discovery.jar
...\external\Axis\commons-logging.jar
...\external\Axis\jaxrpc.jar
...\external\Axis\log4j-1.2.8.jar
...\external\Axis\saaj.jar
...\external\Axis\wsdl4j.jar
...\securitiesvalidationfeedback.jar
...\cashvalidationfeedback.jar
...\StargateBase.jar
...\stargate-ejb-iws-deployed.jar
...\StargateCommon.jar
...\external\junit-3.8.1.jar
...\external\jmock\jmock-1.0.1.jar
...\external\jmock\jmock-cglib-1.0.1.jar
...\external\jmock\cglib-full-2.0.2.jar
...\unit-test
...\jaxb
...\external\jwsdp\jaxb\lib\jaxb-xjc.jar
C:\apache-ant-1.5.3-1\lib\ant.jar
C:\apache-ant-1.5.3-1\lib\optional.jar

I get the error when getting a context :
        jaxbContext = JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXB_CONTEXT_PATH,
MyClass.class.getClassLoader());

I've checked the jaxb.properties file is indeed in the folder mapping the
package given in JAXB_CONTEXT_PATH.

I've searched all the jars for the ones containing the package
javax.xml.namespace, and the only one to show are:
- namespace.jar (from JWSDP)
- jaxb-xjc.jar

Following bug 6180120
(http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do;jsessionid=de561b0a3a0805a7edff361db51a:WuuT?bug_id=6180120)
recommendation the jaxb-xjc.jar is at the end of the classpath.

Any idea what's wrong ?
I'm pretty new to jaxb, so I'm not familiar with all the possible
interactions ...

Regards and thanks for the help

M.D.

To make communications with Clearstream easier, Clearstream has
recently changed the email address format to conform with industry
standards. The new format is 'firstname.familyname_at_clearstream.com'.

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream
International does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message.

legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically
states them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of
its affiliates or subsidiaries.

END OF DISCLAIMER