users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Schema choice/sequence behavior changed from 1.0 to 2.0ea

From: Malachi de Ælfweald <malachid_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 06:31:57 -0800

There is a lot of information about the compatability at:
https://jaxb.dev.java.net/faq/index.html

Specifically, the JAXB1 runtime and compile time classes are included; and
XJC includes the ability to generate JAXB1-specific classes. Also, if you
include the jaxb1-impl.jar in the classpath, the JAXB2 runtime should be
able to use the classes/code already created by your JAXB1 project.

Malachi