users@jaxb.java.net

Missing elements in java classes

From: Enrique Andreu <enriquea_at_unizar.es>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 18:14:06 +0100

Hello, I've generated the java classes from the XML Schema in http://iaaa.cps.unizar.es/namespaces/wcs/originalCapabilities.xsd and I've found some problems, for example the element keywords in the ServiceType complexType doesn't exist in the ServiceType class, nevertheless the Keywords class exists. When I read an xml file that is validated with the this schema and I write it to another file (all using jaxb) exist elements like keywords that are missing. This problems occurs also with other elements of the xsd file.

Thanks:
 Enrique Andreu

Part of the xsd where Keywords element appears:
<xs:complexType name="ServiceType">
  <xs:annotation>
   <xs:documentation>A minimal, human readable rescription of the service. </xs:documentation>
  </xs:annotation>
  <xs:complexContent>
   <xs:extension base="AbstractDescriptionType">
    <xs:sequence>
     <xs:element ref="keywords" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
     <xs:element name="responsibleParty" type="ResponsiblePartyType" minOccurs="0"/>
     <xs:element name="fees" type="gml:CodeListType">
      <xs:annotation>
       <xs:documentation>A text string identifying any fees imposed by the service provider. The keyword NONE shall be used to mean no fees. </xs:documentation>
      </xs:annotation>
     </xs:element>
     <xs:element name="accessConstraints" type="gml:CodeListType" maxOccurs="unbounded">
      <xs:annotation>
       <xs:documentation>A text string identifying any access constraints imposed by the service provider. The keyword NONE shall be used to mean no access constraints are imposed. </xs:documentation>
      </xs:annotation>
     </xs:element>
    </xs:sequence>
    <xs:attribute name="version" type="xs:string" use="optional" fixed="1.0.0"/>
    <xs:attribute name="updateSequence" type="xs:string" use="optional">
     <xs:annotation>
      <xs:documentation>Service metadata (Capabilities) document version, having values that are "increased" whenever any change is made in service metadata document. Values are selected by each server, and are always opaque to clients. When supported by server, server shall return this attribute. </xs:documentation>
     </xs:annotation>
    </xs:attribute>
   </xs:extension>
  </xs:complexContent>