users@jaxb.java.net

RE: JAXB compilation plugin

From: Jonathan Johnson <jonjohnson_at_mail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 20:50:27 -0500

>> Are you reading the maven docs differently?

The realy question is have I read the docs at all. ;-). Your right, its
not a defacto standard. I was mistaken. Many articles about resource
not written in permanent ink. As you say, all resources just go into
resources root and thereafter its up to your specific needs.

So lets make it

    /**
     * The source directory containing *.xsd schema and *.xjb binding files.
     *
     * @parameter expression="${basedir}/src/main/resources"
     */
    protected File schemaDirectory;

Perhaps there is a maven setting for the resources directory like
${resources} instead of using "${basedir}/src/main/resources" but I couldn't
find the doc for all the ${xxx} settings.