users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Maven 2 Jaxb2 plugin use

From: William Simons <william.simons_at_childrens.harvard.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:03:31 -0500

I think that's it. I just tried it out again and still get the Warnings:

EG)

Downloading:
https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/jaxb/jars/jaxb-api-2.
0-SNAPSHOT.jar
71K downloaded
[WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Error retrieving checksum file for
jaxb/jars/jaxb-api-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar - IGNORING