users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Maven 2 Jaxb2 plugin use

From: Jonathan Johnson <jonjohnson_at_mail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 01:01:35 -0500

Bill,

Excellent feedback. Was the documentation comprehensible?
https://jaxb.dev.java.net/jaxb-maven2-plugin/

1. The verbose messaging problem has been fixed.

2. I can't do anything about the java.net download problems. Perhaps Kohsuke
can pass the message on to the server folks. When I get these problems with
ibiblio I find if you just try again and it eventually works. I'm surprised
maven is not more aggressive about retrying when we poor users get these
errors. ;-(

3. Yes the plugin is compiling every time instead of checking for change
dependencies. I will fix that this weekend.

When the changes are complete I'll send you the update.

Hmm. No note from Kohsuke yet...

If anyone else wants a copy of the plugin please just ask and I'll forward
you an email attachment. I expect Kohsuke will be posting it when he gets
back.

- Jon