users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB Image attachment issues

From: Dan Diephouse <dan_at_envoisolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:36:38 -0500

Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:
> Dan Diephouse wrote:
>> I can't see anything blatently wrong, but
>> a) it does only write out 4K of data in the PcdataImpl<Image>
>
> Hmm, so maybe ImageWriter is really just writing out 4K?

Yeah thats what it appears. I can't figure out why though. It does use
the JPEGImageWriter though. Part of it may be that the Image stuff
strips out some metadata, but it shouldn't do that. The other bizarre
thing is that the result doesn't seem to be an image after I save it.

Despite having written a document management system in Java, the Image
stuff is still an anathema to me, so I really can't blame anyone :-) Who
knows it may even be my one line of image reading code! ;-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions