users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Different versions of QName class - follow up

From: Kirill Grouchnikov <kirillcool_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 13:40:31 -0800 (PST)

Dim,

Hardly a satisfactory solution. First, i need to change a third-party jar, and second (as Kohsuke pointed out) it may be against the license of the product.

Kirill

Dmitri Colebatch <dim_at_colebatch.com> wrote: Hi Krill,

> Running the code outside of IDEA is not an option, since i'm writing a
> plugin for running XJC.

Yeah I realised that - I was more meaning as a test to isolate the
problem (ie to see if it was the intellij classloader).

> Eventually, the only way i found to circumvent the
> problem was to manually remove the QName.class from jsr173_1.0_api.jar as
> proposed at [1].

Glad to you have a solution.

cheers
dim