users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Making a webpage for JAXB maven plugin?

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:22:01 -0800

Jonathan Johnson wrote:
> I have been distracted the last few days. I would be happy to work on the
> documentation and polish it up tonight. I'm just a little unsure of the
> procedure. Do I put the documentation as part of the maven pom project
> documentation or via the link provided below.

It's up to you. You can put docs as xdocs (if they still have those in
m2 --- they keep changing everything!) and do the equivalent of "maven
site:generate" and put them in www/jaxb-maven2-plugin, or you can just
hand-write the doc.

Probably the right thing to do is to follow what other m2 plugins are
doing --- write docs in Maven and then generate HTML, but you should
choose whichever you feel comfortable with.