users@jaxb.java.net

Re: POJOs and (EJB) annotations

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:53:17 -0800

Scott Allan wrote:
> Sure. I'm not sure how much time I can devote to maintaining or
> upgrading it. I have 3 plugins. One sets default values, one makes it
> cloneable, and one does annotations. I just need instructions on how to
> do it.

Good! I wrote [1] as a guide of "how does it work?".

We have "default-value-plugin" in the repository already for you. For
others, we need to decide names. Cloneable support plugin can be just
about "cloneable". What do you want to call your 3rd one?

Your java.net id is 'ibsscott', right?

[1] https://jaxb2-commons.dev.java.net/contribute.html
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi