users@jaxb.java.net

Re: com.sun.bind.v2 reflection example

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:36:04 -0800

wiedkla wrote:
> Hi,
>
> now I realized that the former jaxb2-reflection is now com.sun.bind.v2.
> However, beside the javadoc, there is no documentation, is it?

No, jaxb2-reflection is still at
https://jaxb2-reflection.dev.java.net/nonav/javadoc/ with
"org.jvnet.jaxb.reflection" package.

It's derived from com.sun.bind.v2, yes, but you should be using
"org.jvnet.jaxb.reflection" version so that you won't be impacted by
changes made in the JAXB RI.

And yes, we need a better documentation, and any help is appreciated.

> I'd need an example. especially for the creation of the
> RuntimeTypeInfo model from the class of an object. The
> JAXBModelFactory, which served for that in jaxb2-reflection
> seems not to be part of this module anymore.

Hmm, there's something wrong with this javadoc --- I get a lot of 404.
I'll check and report back.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi