users@jaxb.java.net

POJOs and (EJB) annotations

From: Dennis Thrysøe <dth_at_conscius.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:31:37 +0100

Hi,

I'm wondering what the current state is of mapping POJOs from and to
schemas and adding for instance EJB3 annotations in the process?

I read some relavant posts on this and other mailing lists, and heard
hyperjaxb3 mentioned. How is that coming along? Can I find it somewhere.

For those interested I'd like to add the following functionality to an
existing application:

- Define custom object model in XSD or annotated java classes
- Automatic, but customizable, OR mapping to from
- (De-)Serialization of object model to/from XML
- All of this with POJOs and only transparent frameworks

Any thoughts?

-dennis
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally protected.