users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Binding the schema for XML Schema

From: sirkware <sirkware_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:05:03 +0800

Hi,

I am now evaluating xsom as you have suggested instead of jaxb. In the
example included in the xsom download (TreeDumper), the schema was
tied up with JTree to view the schema. Is it possible also to do this
using JSF Tree? I am unable to do this. My other option is to parse
the schema element by element which is very tedious. But if there is a
way to tied it up with JSF Tree just like JTree, that would be really
great.

Many thanks for your quick responses.

Regards,
Elvin