users@jaxb.java.net

Re: getting simple xjc plugin to work

From: Malachi de Ælfweald <malachid_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 06:58:36 -0800

My plugin works with the downloaded JAXB EA3 (that is what I am using). I
had to take the "1.0" directory out of the xjc jar to get IntelliJ to quit
complaining, but it worked with or without that modification in Maven.

my META-INF/services/com.sun.tools.xjc.Plugin file contains the line:
org.eoti.mojo.jaxb.ElementRefererPlugin