users@jaxb.java.net

Javadoc for fields

From: Tamás Herman <herman.tomi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:47:23 +0100

Hi,

I have written a question to forums.java.net about problem of
generating javadoc for field section. Thanks Kohsuke for help. He
suggested to write here and he asked me to write where I found that
JAXB could generate javadoc for fields.
First of all I read in the tutorial that JAXB can add javadoc to field
too. The tutorial is the "The Java Web Services Tutorial For Java Web
Services Developer's Pack, v1.6" and this information " can be found
in Chapter 2, <javadoc> Binding Declarations first sentence.

Unfortunately for our application documentation javadoc for fields
will be necessary. Kohsuke mentioned that I could solve my problem by
using a plugin. What kind of plugin may he think to? I'm really
intrested in it, because I read a lot of homepage, but I did not find
anything.

Thanks,
Tom