users@jaxb.java.net

Re: how to throw exception in methods of extended classes

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kohsuke.kawaguchi_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 22:06:22 -0800

Jean-Marie Condom wrote:
> but Java doesn't agree with this since setPointLatLong of generated
> class AreaCircleImpl doesn't throw any exception ;
> how can i solve this pb ?

Hmm. There really isn't a good way to do this.

I think it's probably the easiest for you to just modify the generated
code directly.

If your schema doesn't change frequently, or if it changes in small ways
that you can manually keep up with, that works the best. And it's really
stress free --- you can change the code to all your heart content, and
there's no need to learn the customization language or anything.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi