users@jaxb.java.net

Re: xjc on windows emits bogus Type is already defined errors

From: Christoph Sturm <christoph.sturm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:42:22 +0100

replying to myself :)

i just tried to remove the imports, but thats something xjc also doesnt like :)

it even suggests adding an import:
      [xjc] [ERROR] src-resolve.4.2: Error resolving component 's2:type2'. It wa
s detected that 's2:type2' is in namespace 'urn:schema2', but components from th
is namespace are not referenceable from schema document 'file:/E:/Dokumente%20un
d%20Einstellungen/chris/Desktop/lovo/types/xsd1/schema1.xsd'. If this is the inc
orrect namespace, perhaps the prefix of 's2:type2' needs to be changed. If this
is the correct namespace, then an appropriate 'import' tag should be added to 'f
ile:/E:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/chris/Desktop/lovo/types/xsd1/schema1.xs
d'.

regards
 chris