users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB 1 - catalog issues

From: William Simons <william.simons_at_childrens.harvard.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 10:14:43 -0400

I whipped up a small test and attached it in test.tar.gz. I'm using
jwsdp-1.6. To use the ant script, modify the jaxb.home property to the
point to the correct location.

While writing up the test, it became clear that the problem is that the
imported file that is referenced from the catalog is also included in the
sources that JAXB is compiling. So the types really are already defined
(once from the import and once from the JAXB compilation).

Any suggestion as to how to workaround this? I need to have the import to
make the schemas valid, but I also need to have the imported schemas
compiled...

Thanks,
Bill