users@jaxb.java.net

need API documentation for the "early access" edition of JAXB

From: <laura.gadd_at_convergys.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:46:07 -0700

We are having trouble locating any API documentation for the "early
access" edition of v1.0 of JAXB. We believe there was such documentation,
but it seems to have been removed since this version is older and seemingly
no longer available. However, if anyone thinks there never was such
documentation, we'd gladly take anything you do have regarding this
version.

The link we used to use on Sun's website isn't working any more.
http://java.sun.com/developer/earlyAccess/xml/jaxb/

Can anyone please forward a soft copy (or fax a hard copy if that's all we
can find)?

Thank you!!
  -laura
fax: 415-913-3001