users@jaxb.java.net

RE: SOE with large schemas

From: Perry, Steve <Steve.Perry_at_fnf.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:11:40 -0500

Try setting the stack size to something like 2MB. We ran into this same
problem and that fixed it. You didn't say how you're running the binding
compiler (xjc Ant task or xjb script). We are running the xjc script and
specify the JVM args "-Xmx512m -Xss2m" when we fire up the script. If
you're using the xjc Ant task, you'll have to specify these in the
ANT_OPTS environment variable. There's doc on this in the docs
subdirectory of the JWSDP jaxb directory.

HTH

Steve Perry
Fidelity Information Services
Email: steve.perry_at_fnf.com