users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Who uses jaxb?

From: Lagomasino, Adolfo (Adolfo) <"Lagomasino,>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:40:41 -0400

I know of two products in Lucent Technologies that use JAXB.

One is a Swing-based service authoring environment that produces a set of XML artifacts for deployment and provisioning of applications developed in C++/Java.

The other one is a Swing-based modeling tool for database schema development.

I am the architect and one of the developers that worked on these projects. We re-designed these products to make use of JAXB because of potential improvement in maintaining the products. It simplified the implementation significantly and we are pleased with the implementation and performance of JAXB.

There might be other products I just don't know about it.

Adolfo