users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Who uses jaxb?

From: <ray_lukas_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:16:39 +0000

My name is ray lukas.. I have a small company and I work for another company called Pilot Software in Cambridge MA. I recommended it here at Pilot works and we are all very happy with it.
In addition, and I would like to point this out, Kohsuke is amazing at answering our questions, even my annoying dumb ones. (thanks Kohsuke). JaxB is a heck a nice product and I have used a lot of them, most of the major DOM and SAX products and the Digester. JAXB rocks.. It is a heck of a good tool.. Point it at a schema and with few lines your Java object model is built and really to go. Read and write you model to and from any stream, done, no problem, piece of cake..
I use it here at Pilot and in my own company. Works great.
ray