users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Plugin for EJB 3.0 annotations

From: Scott Allan <sallan1000_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:46:43 -0500

public boolean run(Outline outline, Options opt, ErrorHandler
errorHandler) {
   Model m = outline.getModel();
          for ( CElementInfo cei : m.getAllElements())
          {
                System.out.println("test");
            CCustomizations custList = cei.getCustomizations();
            for (CPluginCustomization c : custList){
Apparently there are no CElementInfo objects in Model.getAllElements().
I never get to my "test" message so I never get to inspect the
customizations. At the moment there are no annotations in my schema for
testing purposes. I'm just trying to see if I can access the elements
first. When I put the annotations in, I keep getting the message that my
annotation is in a place that is not allowed. I just want to make sure
it's not me mis-understanding how it works (and it probably and usually
is) before I submit a bug.

As for my requirement for selecting whether the annotation will be on
the getter or setter method, do you think I will be able to control that
somehow?

  _____

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 25195 Spam messages and set
aside 2 Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE! www.ellaforspam.com