users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Plugin for EJB 3.0 annotations

From: Scott Allan <sallan1000_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:06:34 -0500

I am able to get all the class level customizations and replace them all
with the correct annotations.

    public boolean run(Outline model, Options opt, ErrorHandler
errorHandler) {

        for( ClassOutline co : model.getClasses() ) {

           CCustomizations cList = co.target.getCustomizations();

I'm not sure how to access the element level customizations to annotate
the methods.

I was thinking somehow I must need to access ElementOutline from Outline
but the only method I can find is ElementOutline getElement(CElementInfo
ei) and I'm not sure how to implement it. I'd appreciate some advice.

Thanks.

  _____

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 25191 Spam messages and set
aside 2 Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE! www.ellaforspam.com