users@jaxb.java.net

navigate from DOM to JAXB binding object

From: JAXB User <jaxbuser_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:12:19 -0700 (PDT)

How can I navigate from nodes in the DOM I get back from the Marshaller back to the JAXB binding instances? I'd like to be able to evaluate an XPath against the DOM and then get back to the correct binding instance. The User Cases outlined in Section 4.8.1 mention being able to do this, but I can't figure out how. It also mentions using a binder.synchronize method to push back the changes. Are these features supported and can anyone point me to some samples that take advantage of them?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Giac