users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Help on retaining XML->Java mapping

From: Ashutosh <ashutosh.shahi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:39:35 +0530

Hi Kohsuke,
On further exploring, we came up with com.sun.tools.xjc.api package for
programatically
using XJC related tasks. But my concern is this is the package name which is
specific to sun. Aren't there use cases for making it part of JAXB API
itself, so that other implementations are also guranteed to implement it?

Thanks,
Ashutosh

--
Thanks and Regards,