users@jaxb.java.net

Re: coming JAXB stable release?

From: Joe Fialli <Joseph.Fialli_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:05:17 -0400

Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:

> Martin Bosticky wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Do you know when JAXB RI 2.0 is going to be released officially?
>

> I'll wait for the spec guys to chime in on this one. You might be able
> to compare the JAXB 1.0 and JAXB 2.0 schedule to get some feeling:
>
> http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=31
> http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=222
>
> > I have a
>
>> schema which is very complicated and so far JAXB fails on it. It
>> contains
>> the 'any' element and few other unusual XML features.

The specification is approaching "Proposed Final Draft" status
within the Java Community Process. We are not aware of
any Schema concepts that are not supported by that version of the
specification. If you are encountering a problem, please report it
so we have a chance to address it for this version of the spec.

-Joe