users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Marshalling in chunks?

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:43:48 -0700

In 2.0, by using StAXStreamWriter and JAXB, things like this would
become really really easy. We'll also take care of namespaces correctly,
as JAXB will be able to use in-scope namespaces from StAX.

In 1.0, I'm afraid there's not much we can do. I used to write SAX
XMLFilter for this kind of things, but it requires more coding than StAX.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi