users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Plugin for EJB 3.0 annotations

From: Scott Allan <sallan1000_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:27:34 -0500

I've learned about java and programming from reading tons of books and
trial and error. I don't personally know any java programmers to run
things by so a lot of my learning process is slow and painful but
evenutally I find a way to do it. My work does not require java
programming so I do it in my spare time. I'm working on a personal
project that forces me to learn java and may one day be marketable.
Some java technologies are still a mystery to me and as soon as I think
I've figured it out, a new technology takes over. I've tried to
concentrate on xml and ejb applications since they seem to be the most
useful/marketable technologies out there.

I'll see what I can do about gathering some ejb3 info. I'm just the
learning the annotations myself, but I'll pass along what I can.