users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Multiple internal lists for xs:choice mapping?

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:52:48 -0700

Aleksei Valikov wrote:
> No problems. I don't have time today, but this is not a big thing to do.
> Will be something like:
> src/runtime
> src/xjc
> src/codemodel
> src/test

Ideally the runtime utilities should be small, so it's nice if we can
produce it into a separate jar, into its own zip file. In that way it's
clear what it needs to depend on (which ideally should be none.)

The compile-time tools, OTOH, can be big and have a lot of dependencies.

So, to me it makes more sense to separate them at a higher level, like
maybe:

/
   www - website
   doc - other documentations