users@jaxb.java.net

Weird error

From: Remsy Schmilinsky <Remsy.Schmilinsky_at_pwgsc.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:14:57 -0400

Hi, I need help figuring out what's going on, I would like to know if anyone has ran accross something like this before (See last error message). I understand that most of these errors are related to customization, it's the last one that I would like to resolve:

      [xjc] [ERROR] A class/interface with the same name "econtact.ContactType" is already in use. U
se a class customization to resolve this conflict.
      [xjc] line 83 of Service.xsd

      [xjc] [ERROR] (Relevant to above error) another "ContactType" is generated from here.
      [xjc] line 72 of eContact.xsd

      [xjc] [ERROR] A class/interface with the same name "econtact.ServiceType" is already in use. U
se a class customization to resolve this conflict.
      [xjc] line 787 of Service.xsd

      [xjc] [ERROR] (Relevant to above error) another "ServiceType" is generated from here.
      [xjc] line 108 of eContact.xsd

      [xjc] [ERROR] the property "Content" is empty and contains no value
      [xjc] line 36 of dc.xsd

      [xjc] failure in the XJC task. Use the Ant -verbose switch for more details

Thanks,

Remsy Schmilinsky