users@jaxb.java.net

Re: enum types and generated constants?

From: Dmitri Colebatch <colebatchd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:35:16 +1000

Thanks again Kohsuke, could I ask one last question before putting
this thread to bed. Are there any more checks and balances put on the
RI early access release that I'm currently using than on the weekly
builds? I get the impression I really should be using the weekly
builds to access this and other functionality that I want to use (and
also to provide you with more accurate feedback). We're developing a
program that is in pilot with three customers who are working with us
and understand that it is a work in progress so I'm happy to use
non-GA code, but by the same token don't want to be introducing bugs
and creating more work for myself tracking them down.

In short - is it reasonably safe to use the weekly builds in a
semi-production environment?

cheers
dim