users@jaxb.java.net

Re: migration from xmlbeans to jaxb?

From: Dmitri Colebatch <colebatchd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:51:03 +1000

Hi Anand,

Thanks for the response, I'd like to clarify something. Given a
situation where I have dozens of schemas, each containing hundreds of
elements, do I need to have a:

      <jxb:package name="org.tgslc.advweb.crc.state.v1.response"/>
      <jxb:nameXmlTransform>
                <jxb:elementName suffix="Element"/>
      </jxb:nameXmlTransform>

configuration for each one of them? If so, I don't think its going to
be manageable.

I'm not treating this as a show stopper, intellij should do a nice job
of migrating, but its something I'd prefer to defer till later...

cheers
dim